loading...

Fashion Mistake to Avoid

Use the 80/20 Rule to help get more cost per wear. This is when you can think of 80% of your closet as timeless basics and the remaining 20% as trendy items.

Need more help building a a capsule wardrobe? I’ve got you! Read my entire blog post on How to Build a Capsule Wardrobe. You can also shop my full list of classic basics from Amazon in my store front.

Below are some links to the items in my video.

xo Abby

Follow Along on Instagram

 

@sistersguidetostyle

@sistersguidetostyle